VDL ETG Technology & Development in Eindhoven has a vacancy:
Senior Software Integration Engineer
At VDL ETG Technology & Development machines are being developed, manufactured and assembled. All this takes place under one roof. The high-tech production facility is equipped with state of the art machinery to produce any designed product. Think of automated milling machines, lathes, grinders, welding robots, laser cutters, etc.
VDL ETG T&D encysts of the following disciplines: mechanical, electrical, mechatronics and software. Out of these disciplines multidisciplinary project teams are assembled. These teams are responsible for the realization of challenging projects for leading international clients within the high-tech engineering (machine building).
At this moment VDL ETG T&D moved to a new ultra-modern production facility including associated offices for development and support departments.
You as senior software integration engineer will have several roles within the Software cluster.
The role is a combination of Wafer Handler release project lead, functional cluster tester and counterpart for clients from VDL as a configuration manager.
Your task will be :
- Generate, execute Alpha tests, patch validation,
- Release/ patch planning alignment with Release project lead at clients and stakeholders at VDL
- Push software from VDL to clients into the client its software archive.
- Perform “Ready for delivery” meetings
- Perform reviews of high level documents
- Create and manage an Assembly Integration Test Strategy
- Create and manage a software quality assurance strategy
- Manage Branches and Releases
- Align release/feature/fix planning between Projectlead and Integrator at customer
- Release/Version/Baseline Roadmap and management
- Initiate improvement projects
Your main responsibility will be the software integration, software quality, testing and configuration of established and designated baselines (local and at the customers). This is including creation of records, classify and analyse, as knowledge is gained, engineering and software change requests.
Another aspect of your work will be to research, create and deploy policies that support the continuous improvement and automation of software development. Educate development teams on operation of continuous improvement, automated build system and related methodologies.
You have at least 5 years of integration experience in software domain in the semiconductor equipment industry.
You worked in multidisciplinary development teams with an academic working and thinking level.
You have hands-on experience in:
- Clearcase, Clearquest,
- Atlassian Jira, Bitbucket,
- Perl, Python, Bash
- GNU make, gcc
- Solaris, Linux, Windows,
- TICS (Tiobe)
- Team Center Engineering,
- Software packaging, releasing, and upgrade processes,
- CMMI, strong understanding of QA and release and test management processes,
- Good verbal, negotiation and written communication skills in English (willingness to learn Dutch),
- Work experience at ASML is a pro,
- Demonstrated time management, project planning and organizational skills,
- Within your personal skills, you are a highly motivated team player.
Continuous improvement – Leadership – Quality driven - Immune to stress
Apply for the vacancy?
Are you interested and do you recognize yourself in above profile? Apply via the “ik wil solliciteren” button. Please include a resume and motivation letter in which you describe why you are interested in this vacancy.
For further information about this vacancy you can contact the Corporate Recruitment Department; Jeroen Rutten, via 06-52888332.
Acquisition is not appreciated. We ask candidates to apply directly for this job at VDL ETG and not by a staffing or recruitment & selection agency.